Sunday, December 15, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 7


Holy Cow! In your faces, guys. I'm still here doing this and I'm having fun. I'm sadly giving up a little day by day. I don't have so many time like I had before, but I'm still trying. My progress is not much, but its a baby step. Work is being tough with me and its pissing me off. Plus life gets in the middle sometimes, just to join the party, ugh? Anyway, here is my progress...
Finished:
  • The Program, Suzanne Young
  • A Beautiful Wedding, Jamie McGuire [novella]
  • The Treatment, Suzanne Young [ARC]
  • Panic, Lauren Oliver [ARC]
  • If I Stay, Gayle Forman
Reading:

  • Imaginary Girls, Nova Ren Suma [282 pages into]
  • Where She Went, Gayle Forman [29 pages into]
December 15, 2013
Today's Challenge is Twitter Sypnosis!

Rule:
You will pick any book that you read in 2013, and describe the book using only 166 characters.


A Beautiful Dark, by Joceplyn Davies

"What happens when you can't choose between Light or Dark? Or worse when you want part of both of them? That's Skye's life."
That's basically the whole trilogy sypnosis, hahaha. Link me to your post, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!