Monday, December 16, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 8


What's up? I got sad news, I cannot make today's challenge, but I will post my lame progress in books. I'm really exahusted. Six days in a row working, plus staying late at night reading or texting is not good for me, but I still do it :). So, don't freak. I'm not giving out of the read-a-thon, I will not do this challenge. Plus I got no ideas of how to make a movie cast for a book.

My -lame- Progress
Finished:
  • The Program, Suzanne Young
  • A Beautiful Wedding, Jamie McGuire [novella]
  • The Treatment, Suzanne Young [ARC]
  • Panic, Lauren Olvier [ARC]
  • If I Stay, Gayle Forman
  • Imaginary Girls, Nova Ren Suma
Reading:
  • Where She Went, Gayle Forman [91 pages into]
You see? This is pretty lame! What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!