I really want to clear out my TBR list, so that's basically why I want to make this and I think it would be fun to complete it too. My very special goal is to read at least 15 books minimum, but I hopr for 20. Now that classes are over and my work is being very generous with free days... I want to read a lot. So, let' see.
I found out today, which is when it begins, so there is already something to do today.
The Program, by: Suzanne Young[read on 12/10/2013 - review] The Treatment, by: Suzanne Young[read on 12/11/2013 - review] Panic, by: Lauren Oliver[read on 12/12/2013 - review] Imaginary Girls, by: Nova Ren Suma[read on 12/16/2013 - review] The Selection, by: Kierra Cass[read on 12/20/2013 - review] The Elite, by: Kierra Cass[read 12/22/2013 - review]
- The Coldest GIrl in Coldtown, by: Holly Black
If I Stay, by: Gayle Forman[read on 12/14/2013 - review] Where She Went, by: Gayle Forman[read on 12/17/2013 - review]
- The Shadowhunter's Codex, by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Angel, by: Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Prince, by: Cassandra Clare
- Rush, by: Maya Banks
- Fever, by: Maya Banks
- Burn, by: Maya Banks
- Just One Day, by: Gayle Forman
- Just One Year, by: Gayle Forman
- The Silver Linings of Playbook, by: Matthew Quick
- The F-It List, by: Julie Halpern
Love, Rosie, by: Cecelia Ahern[read on 12/19/2013 - review]