Friday, December 13, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 5


Woohoo! Day 5, here I still am. *dances a little* As you know, I challenged myself to read 15 books and hoped to read 20. With every day that pass, my hopes become less and less. My job is kicking me hard and reading is becoming hard. But I will try all I can. *claps*

My Progress is...
Finished:
  • The Program, by: Suzanne Young
  • A Beautiful Wedding, by: Jamie McGuire [novella]
  • The Treatment, by: Suzanne Young
  • Panic, by: Lauren Oliver
Reading:
  • If I Stay, by: Gayle Forman [56 pages into]
  • Imaginary Girls, by: Nova Ren Suma [23 pages into]
I will try to finished at least one today, at night, and the other one tomorrow. But I want to finish them both, so I could begin with other and make at least... ten?


December 13, 2013
Today's Challenge is Favorite Book-to-Movie Released in 2013!

This is so easy as pie to answer, but I like two to be exact...

THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE



THE HOST


Those were my favorties! Which one you picked?

1 comment:

  1. I also loved Catching fire and The host, they're probably my favorite for this year as well. I haven't seen the Hobbit though.

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!