Thursday, December 19, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 10


I know, I know I'm late. But I got two good reasons. One, I was working and my shift end late than it was suppose to. And two, I was trying to make an step forward in the challenge, so I read the last pages of the book I was reading, which was Love, Rosie. My review is up! Now, now, my progress is...

Finished:
  • The Program, by Suzanne Young
  • A Beautiful Wedding, by Jamie McGuire
  • The Treatment, by Suzanne Young [ARC]
  • Panic, by Lauren Oliver [ARC]
  • If I Stay, by Gayle Forman
  • Imaginary Girls, by Nova Ren Suma
  • Where She Went, by Gayle Forman
  • Love, Rosie, by Cecelia Ahern
Reading:
  • The Selection, by Kiera Cass
You see? I made progress! Now the list looks long and it will looks longer tomorrow. You will see! So, what about your progress? Lame, OK or Excellent?

December 18, 2013
Today's, more like yesterday's, challenge is Post a Review!

Its as simple as it says! Just link a post of a book you read in 2013.

I choose...

Layers Deep, by Lacey Silks

Why this book? Because I love my review. It was perfect, so much that the same author like it and even ask me to use a part of it, giving me credit, but still. PLUS, I love the book and I wish to have the other books ASAP, because I can't wait more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!