Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 9


OMG. Day number 9 and I'm still without giving up! That's so cool. Today was my free day of work and I made so much progress and a bunch of things. I finished a book, started another two. I made my very first video of my bookshelf, which I will upload soon, and I rest everything I couldn't for the week. So, yey! I'm up for some things. So, here is my progress!

Finished:
  • The Program, by Suzanne Young
  • A Beautiful Wedding, by Jamie McGuire
  • The Treatment, by Suzanne Young [ARC]
  • Panic, by Lauren Oliver [ARC]
  • If I Stay, by Gayle Forman
  • Imaginary Girls, by Nova Ren Suma
  • Where She Went, by Gayle Forman
Reading:

  • The Selection, by Kiera Cass [38 pages into]
  • Love, Rosie, by Cecelia Ahern [some pages into, don't know number]
I feel like I'm not going to make it, but hey, its not a competion and I'm having fun, so... I don't mind if I don't make it. How's your progress?

December 17, 2013
Today's challenge is Song Challenge!

Rule:
Pick any book you read in 2013 and choose a song(s) that best describes the book. You can even create a playlist if you want! Be sure to post links to songs (youtube, spotify, etc).

Actually this challenge is really hard for me, becuase when I read I always hear music. No matter. So I really have a list with all the songs with their books in my tumblr, you can see the list here.

I choose the book Eve, by Anna Carey. I read it in summer and of the triolgy my favorite was the first one.
The song that goes with it is Shelter, by Birdy. The song suits very accurate with the book and with the whole story of Eve and Caleb.

Lyrics [mostly the part I like] - Youtube
And I'll cross oceans like never before
So you can feel the way I feel it too
And I'll send images back at you
So you can see the way I feel it too
The song is outstanding and whenever I hear it, I remember the book!
What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!