Sunday, July 15, 2018

[Series Review] Night Owl Trilogy, by: M. Pierce

NIGHT OWL TRILOGY

by: M. Pierce

  

NIGHT OWL, LAST LIGHT, & AFTER DARK

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotica, Adult
Format: Kindle Edition
Total of Pages: 849

 

my rating overall


My mind is blown. I haven’t open another book after reading this series, yet, after hours of finishing it. I have been writing reviews of other books I have read before this series, but reviewing this book will be as hard as opening a new book right now. My thoughts are not together, yet. Give me a break.

— 48 hours later —

I’m still a little mind blown to even find something good enough to read. So, I think I’m having a book hangover, or I had it when I was reading this series. I have no idea. The thing is that I still trying to catch up with these books. I read some sort of inception. This author is so freaking brilliant.

The story goes around this romance between a very famous, but anonymous, author and a woman still trying to find her place in her life (that’s the only way I can explain it). He has too many issues, like way too many, but she makes him all better. She loves him more than his issues, but they can be a burden. These two got so many things thrown at them that at some point I thought they were not going to make it at the end. The story was really good, down to earth and beautiful in the end.

What has my mind fuck up is this deep thing behind all. The author name is M. Pierce… the character's pseudonym is M. Pierce. The character is writing a book about his life with the woman of his life and the books are titled just like the books in this series. All is like a freaking inception altogether. At some point in the story the characters are arguing that the Night Owl books are in fiction even though they are autobiographies, but just because there are illegal things mentioned inside, everything must be spoken as if its actual fiction. So that makes me think, are these books really fiction? I’m telling you, there is something fishy. But I will not keep this line of thought.

I’m just saying that whoever is the author of this series, did an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!