Friday, July 13, 2018

[Series Review] The Innocence Trilogy, by: Alexandra Torre

THE INNOCENCE TRILOGY

by: Alexandra Torre

   

BLINDFOLDED INNOCENCE, THE DIARY OF BRAD DE LUCA, 
MASQUED INNOCENCE, & THE END OF INNOCENCE
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotica, Adult
Format: Kindle Edition
Total of Pages: 1,299 

 

my overall rating


So, these books have been in my TBR pile as long as I have been a blogger and that is quite a time. These past days I have being knocking down books from way before, my starting days.

This is the rundown of the story. A girl/woman is the intern in a law firm, Julia Campbell. One of the lawyers is Brad De Luca. Rich, extremely sexy, and sex oriented. Now, Julia has been warned off of Brad and his wing, but when Brad catches sight of her, all bets are off. He wants her and he will have her. In my opinion, Julia barely resists and just went straight to a man with secrets that puts her in danger, but will do anything to keep her safe.

This is the second series of this author that I have read, I’m sorry today that I am not impressed with this one. I was waiting in this big boom to happen, a big twist that would have let me wanting more in the right ways, but it let me wanting for more in the wrong ways, it did not close the knots that needed to be closed. BUT I have to admit that the series was hilarious, these two had good comebacks, but my girl Julia was the best of them both. Also, the steamy scenes were very, very hot.

Overall, it was a good read. I wanted to devour a book after the other, but the end leaves wanting something better. I’m sorry for being such a party pooper, but that’s my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!