Thursday, May 11, 2017

[Review] Tease, by: Ella Frank

Temptation #4

TEASE

by: Ella Frank
Release Date: May 9th, 2017
Read Date: May 11th, 2017
Format: ebook
Pages: 354

Tease - verb: to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it....unless your name is Tate Morrison.

It’s been four years since Logan Mitchell walked into Tate’s life and irrevocably changed it. Four years since the sexy as sin lawyer dared him to try, and four years since Tate won his love.

Now, as they approach the next chapter of their lives Logan is determined they won’t end up like many of their friends. Settled. Domestic. Boring. However, that’s easier said than done. With busy careers and working odd hours, finding time for one another is becoming increasingly difficult.

But that sh*t isn’t going to fly with Logan or Tate.

The two of them are determined to compromise to get what it is they want, and what they want is each other.

Tease is the sexy, tantalizing continuation of the two men who stole your heart... and popped your cherry.

MY RATE


Guys, I cannot tell you how excited I was when the author announced this book. I love this series so much that I have read it like more than five times, which means I love it really much because it's strange of me to reread books. But I would reread this series a hundred times more, I swear.

Logan and Tate are the perfect couple, hands down. When I read in other series that they were thinking about wedding and stuff, I said hell yeah. I understood that there were going to be bumps in the road, but I knew a happy ending will be coming soon. This book doesn't have a conclusive end, but it doesn't leave in a cliffhanger, so anyone can read it and be happy about it. But the warning that you'll want more stays. These two makes you want to read them as fast as you can. The whole book is full of day-to-day things that make a couple, a couple, but either way I loved the book.

The author writes perfectly. I really need to read more of her books. There's still no date or name for the next book and yet I cannot wait to know more. I need to read more about these two. For anyone who hasn't read this series, you should. NOW. As soon as possible. You are missing a lot. There's nothing better. READ IT.

 

LAST REVIEWS (the covers kind of change now)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!