Saturday, June 25, 2016

#TreesOfRiverieReadAThon [Day 1]

TreesofReverie Read-A-Thon
June 25th - July 3rd, 2016 | Host by: Tress of Reverie

Goalread as much I can
Realistic Goal: 2 books
Read Today: 0 books
Total Books Read: 0 books
Pages Read Today: 162 pages
Total Pages Read: 162 pages

Reading:
○ Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare [page 162]

As I said before, I'm in such a book slump that is hard to get out. I need to read more! Now, the challenge of today:

Set a TBR List & Reading Goals

"Hope is stronger than fear," said President Snow.
"True story, bro." I respond.

List:

○ Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare
○ #Swag, by Cambria Hebert

Goal:

○ 1000 pages on this read-a-thon

I think you still have time to enter to the read-a-thon, so go ahead! Let's see how good or bad I do this week. I hope for everything to come up better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!