The Rule Book
(The Rule Breakers #1)
by: Jennifer Blackwood
Publication Date: May 9th, 2016
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide:
1. Don't call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don't stare at hot boss's, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don't get on the malicious first assistant's bad side.
4. Don't forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don't break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
Good thing he couldn’t see that I had the mentality of a middle schooler when it came to my interest in him...which would surely go away sometime soon. Right as soon as I gave up dark chocolate and free samples from Sephora.
A reply came back almost immediately.