Tuesday, June 2, 2015

TTT [15]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies
not in any order!

01 Penryn & the End of Days, by Susan Ee
The Covenant, by Jennifer L. Armentrout 02
03 The Lunar Chronicles, by Marissa Meyer
The Darkest Minds, by Alexandra Bracken 04
05 The Selection, by Kiera Cass
Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi 06
07 Lux, by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Legend, by Marie Lu 08
09 Panic, by Lauren Oliver
Don't Look Back, by Jennifer L Armentrout 10

As Movies or TV Series, I don't care. If they make them, I would be totally happy and if they make them just like the books then I would be even happier. What are your choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!