Thursday, October 31, 2013

[R] Hard to Handle, by: Jessica Lemmon

Hard to Handle
(Love in the Balance #2)
by: Jessica Lemmon

★★★★★

ONCE BURNED Sadie Howard never dates a guy more than once-but Fate has other plans for her when it comes to Aiden Downey, the one that got away. Aiden loved her, left her, and broke her heart. Yet suddenly she's bumping into him at every turn, driven to distraction by his wicked grin and rock-hard body. Now she can't resist finishing what they started-as long as she doesn't let herself fall in love...

TWICE AS TEMPTING Aiden Downey threw away the best thing he ever had when he let Sadie go, and now he's determined to win back the woman he's always wanted. Sadie agrees to let him into her life-and her bed-as long as there are no strings attached. But Aiden's not about to make the same mistake again. Can he convince her to take a second chance on a once-in-a-lifetime love?


If I could chose over one of the books of this series, it could be this one. Such a fairy tale, I totally love it. If you love really good stories, read it. But do not forget to read the short story (novella) before this book, because you will be very lost at the beginning. If you don't want to read the first book, then don't, but read this one. NOW!

The story of Aiden and Sadie is such a sappy one. I tried not to cry in the book, but I couldn't. Tears just came out without my consent, and I sort of hate that, but couldn't stop me from reading. I spend three days reading the book, which was a lot for me, and I did want to put it down, but couldn't.
"Aiden didn't want to go home. To him, she was home."
Their story begins in the book before, like for real, but in this book they are like denying each other and their feelings, because of reasons too long to explain. Story long short, they broke their hearts. Now, after a year and some months, they find each other working together. Things get rough until they accept their issues, feelings and finally each other.

I love how many characters are more active in this book. Like Aiden family, their problems and their grieving after their mother passing on. I love love Lyon, he is just too sweet. I love the "Jammies!" scene and the part when he tells thats his father was kissing the neighbor... busted! I laughed whenever he was in it. I grieved because of Ethan and his sadness about his wife death, Lyon's mom. Landon is another story. I already know that the next book will be about him, but I cannot visualize myself reading about him at all. He is just too serious and his jokes aren't that funny, neither his relationship with Aiden. I just couldn't afford to like him, but lets see if the third book changes my mind. Other character that I hate was Trey. That son of... I really hate what he said to Sadie, she didn't deserve that. But I'm glad, at least, that he dump her, so in the end she was with Aiden.

I hurst myself reading this book. I do not pick up books that do this to me, but I couldn't stop myself. Once I started, I cannot finished. Its really a good read. Please read it. Try it and then tell me your feels. BUT I LOVE THIS BOOK WITH MY HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!