Thursday, December 7, 2017

Bookish Bingo: Winter 2017 - 2018

Around this time, December, I am always looking for reading challenges for the new year and the coming days that I spent doing nothing at home because of winter break. In that search, I found this BINGO.
Bookish Bingo is a reading challenge that spans one season. This round is winter 2017-18, so December, January, and February. Each season I create a new bingo card with 24 different categories. The object of the game is to get as many bingos as possible – and also to possibly expand your reading horizons. The only real rules are that you can only have one square per book, so no doubling up on challenges, and you can only count one DNF. All you need to do to play is comment here!
Here's the card:

I will post updates on my progress once each month and a wrap-up at the end of February. I hope you can join me and I really hope to get some reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!