Friday, December 1, 2017

#AMONTHOFFAVES : December 1st


Hosted by Girlxoxo, Traveling with T and Estella’s Revenge. A month in where we look back at the year that was – sharing our fave experiences. They have every day of the event (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) planned out so you can join in anytime. There will also be a link-up on all of their blogs – put a link to your post so that everyone can stop by each and every post to leave comments, high fives, good vibes and well wishes.
Every day is a different "challenge" and I hope to do them all. *crossing my fingers*


#AMonthofFaves {The 2017 Favorites Edition}


My life changed 360 after I graduated from college, so my favorites now are simply not the same. I'm constantly adulting and finding out that it isn't as hard as I say it is. But I have to agree that having a degree under your belt feels damn good.


Moving to a whole new country. New lifestyle. New everything. It was softly hard, but there I went and now Killeen is my favorite city (restrictions apply).

So, yes, new country means new food. Food is bae. Steak 'N Shake is def my fave.


And I got a new pair of eyes, they are my fave so far. I can see soooo much better.


I also got a new laptop on black friday and it will arrive this week. I'm so excited. I'll love it forever (till it lives).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!