Thursday, December 28, 2017

#AMONTHOFFAVES : December 28th


Hosted by GirlxoxoTraveling with T and Estella’s Revenge. A month in where we look back at the year that was – sharing our fave experiences. They have every day of the event (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) planned out so you can join in anytime. There will also be a link-up on all of their blogs – put a link to your post so that everyone can stop by each and every post to leave comments, high fives, good vibes and well wishes.
Every day is a different "challenge" and I hope to do them all. *crossing my fingers*
My posts from days before are under THIS tag.


Favorite Book Covers From Books Read This Year

 
 

You know, when you don't read much in a year... your options become very limited. I still love my covers, where are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!