Sunday, January 29, 2017

[Review] Never Never, by: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

NEVER NEVER

by: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Published Dates: from January 2015 to January 2016
Read Date: January 29th, 2017
Format: Paperback (Part One & Two), Kindle Edition (Part Three)
Pages: 398 total

  

MY RATE


After finishing Part One:
OH MY GOD. Who dare them to end such a book like this? If I didn't have the other parts I would be very very pissed. Everything is so confusing. These narrators are not reliables! We don't know what is happening.

Silas and Charlie does not know what is happening (neither do we). They lost their memories and they don't know why or how or anything at all. They understand that their past selves are entwined. They are a couple, supposedly very in love. But they used to lied to themselves and even cheat. They are not getting nothing at all. What is happening to them? I need answers, they need answers. I have to keep reading. Bye.

After finishing Part Two:
WHAT THE HELL? Something is really fishy in this whole story. They keep forgetting things over and over, but nothing really adds up.

Charlie disappeared, but she's alive just no one (not even she) know where. Silas is trying very hard to puzzle everything together. Even though he doesn't remember, he does love her. He needs to find her ASAP. The ending of this book wasn't as bad as the first one, but damn. I just want everything to go together. Having it in bits and pieces isn't good enough.

After finishing Part Three:
Oh well. Great wrap-up, my dearest authors. You made everything fit together with such finesse that I am very impressed. There isn't much to say. I do am a little disappointed for the vague epilogue, but it was a really damn good book.

Overall:
Damn, it was good. I totally recommend it. It keeps you at the edge of your sit, bed or wherever you read. It makes you want to keep reading no matter what you are supposed to be doing. Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher captives you to a such point that you are left wanting more at the end.

The letters, the journal, the notes, the text... everything was damn perfect. Everything had a meaning. Everyone was a piece of the puzzle. I just wanted more. But, really, overall, was good. I recommend it full. Go get the damn series and read it ASAP.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!