HIATUS

I have to say that due to some changes in my life recently, I might not post for a long while. I have not read in some time and adulting life is catching up with me now that I graduated. I promise that soon I will find a pace and start to blog again. For now, everything that is being posted was scheduled from a long time ago. See ya!

UPDATE: I'm really trying to find a better pace. I am reading more than before, but I need to find time to actually review and post more. I think you might see more posts, at random, that have not been scheduled from way before. Anyways, enjoy, and I'll be back soon, hopefully.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Bout of Books 18 [Day 4]


Bout of Books is here and I started with the right foot [err... maybe]. In my sign up post, I said that I was going to read three full and "big" books, no more novellas or even books outside those three I wrote. Well, I broke that little vow. See it for yourself:

READ ON DAY 1:

*click on picture for review*
 

November, by Audrey Carlan
119 / 119 pages
December, by Audrey Carlan
128 / 128 pages

READ ON DAY 2:

*click on picture for review*
  

Keep Me Safe, by Maya Banks
307 / 307 pages
In His Keeping, by Maya Banks
435 / 435 pages
Safe At Last, by Maya Banks
256 / 256 pages

READ ON DAY 3:

*click on picture for review*

With Every Breath, by Maya Banks
352 / 352 pages

READ ON DAY 4:


Absolutely nothing!

CURRENTLY READING:

 

The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
37 / 180 pages
The Darkest Hour, by Maya Banks
76 / 304 pages

STATS:

Books Finished: 6
Currently Reading: 1
Pages Read: 1,634

TODAY'S CHALLENGE:

Sorry, guys, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!