Tuesday, March 17, 2015

TTT [12]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Under the Never Sky, by Veronica Rossi
Vanishing Girls, by Lauren Oliver
Reboot, by Amy Tintera
Cruel Beauty, by Rosamund Hodge
Dream of Me, by Quinn Loftis
Red Rising, by Pierce Brown
Lying Out Loud, by Kody Keplinger
Liars, Inc., by Paula Stokes
The Fuck It List, by Julie Halpern
Rooms, by Lauren Oliver

I have NO order for these, but that its basically what I want to read and you can see more here. What do you have on your spring TBR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!