Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [48] - Holiday Gift Guide Freebie

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Books My Mom Should Buy Me

A Holiday Gift Guide for my mom to me, but seriously, I think your mom needs to buy you these books too, don't you think?

 
 
 
 
 

You know, mom, some of these books have been out for a long while and are cheaper now. There are other books that are not even out, but a gift card is always welcome. Love you!
*I know my mom is never going to see this, but still.*
What's your Top Ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!