Saturday, September 24, 2016

[R] #Bae, by: Cambria Hebert

#Bae

(Hashtag Series #7)
by: Cambria Hebert

★★★★★

Happily-ever-after.
That’s what happens when you get married.
Right?
Turns out sparkly rings, cake and a fantastic wedding do not automatically grant you that, not even when it’s all you truly want.
I’m even starting to doubt the bottomless, unconditional love I share with the man I married will be enough.
I can’t have happily ever after, know why?
Because I can’t give Romeo what he truly wants. I’ve tried. So hard. I won’t be happy unless he is and something is missing. Someone.
Paparazzi are in my face. The flashing cameras and prying eyes are everywhere. My secret is getting harder to hide, and I know the second the scoop is dished the grip I have on the fraying rope of that happily ever after will snap right in my face.
In our face.
I can’t let that happen. No matter what.
Because with or without a happy ending, Romeo comes Before Anyone Else.


Is sad to finish your favorite series, it always is and it always will be. Is more bittersweet. Because we are sad to finish, but happy to see them all happy at the end. Obviously, the Hashtag series was not an exception. This series made me feel welcome in their own little family. I will always love them for being there when I didn't want to read anything else or when I didn't want to read at all, but it pushed me to. This series will be my all time favorite and the thing is that at the beginning it was not. Life is mysterious. People, always give second chances.

From the moment that Nova was born, I was waiting for a book like this. One that feature Rimmel and Romeo's baby. We, all the fans, were waiting for it. Now, after reading it, I understand how hard writing this book was. It has so much emotion that sometimes I wept. Is such a true story that tons of women live and to see it in a book very well described gives me joy. I could feel everything that Rimmel was thinking and everything that Romeo felt every time something happened. This book was beyond perfect. The end was magnificent, not a better one.

As I said, Hashtag series will be always in me and I am sure that I will reread them all in a near future. Thanks, Cambria, for making such books. Now, what its left is to finish the GearShark series, which is an spin-off... I want more babies! XD Guys, give this series a chance, you will NOT regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!