Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Book To Movie [4]


THE LITTLE PRINCE
[book - movie]

Book Author: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Book Published: April 6th, 1943

Film Director: Mark Osborne
Film Release: July 29th, 2015 (France)

For those who haven't read my review on the book, here is it. The book is one that touched me very much, I heard from friends that the movie that was in Netflix was really good and that even made you cry a little. They were not wrong. The movie is the absolutely best. They couldn't have done it better, I swear. People of Earth, you did good. I approve.

I don't want to give much away of the movie, but I have to tell things, right? The movie is not REALLY the same book, because then it wouldn't last much. But the way they made it was the perfect one. There's two or three stories in the movie: the little prince (obviously), the aviator and the girl. These three, somehow, unified and made an end that leaves you in tears.

As I have said before, being a kid is not that bad and the movie show us just that. We see how wrong is to be the girl's mother and how good being the girl really is. We how society wants us to grow up without living our lives fully as kids first.

I loved the animation. I loved how the characters were portrayed. I loved how everything flew so fast (even though is an hour fifty the movie) and so smooth that at the end you are left wondering and wanting more.

My only critic is really to Netflix. I really wanted to see it in French, but they do not have it. Only in English and Spanish, which is good, but is always better to see it in the language that it was made, right?

As I did with the book, I recommend the movie 100%, but you should really read the book first and then see the film, so you get the whole experience good and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!