Friday, May 31, 2019

[Review] Wild Like the Wind, by: Kristen Ashley

Chaos #5

WILD LIKE THE WIND

by: Kristen Ashley
Genre: Romance, Contemporary, Adult
Publication Date: July 31st, 2018
Read Date: February 21st, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 438

 

The brother known as Hound has a reputation. He’s all about cracking heads, having a good time, and when the Chaos Motorcycle Club needs someone to do the tough job, they call on him.

But Hound has a secret. He fell in love with a woman years ago. She’s untouchable. Unattainable. And even when her status changes, for Hound, it remains the same.

Keely Black had it all early and lost it all not long after. Thrown into an abyss of loss and grief, she’s faced a life of raising two sons alone and battling the rage at all that had been ripped from them.

And why.

Words spoken in anger open Hound’s and Keely’s eyes. For Hound, he sees he’s wasted his life loving the wrong woman. Keely sees she’s wasting her life not opening herself to the love of a good man.

my rate


I swear that I dunno what I'm going to do with my heart anytime I read a book of KA. She shreds my hearts to pieces (in her defense, she does put it back together at the end) always. Her books always have a happy ending, but damn the road is a horrible one. And her Chaos MC series is no exception.

From the moment that I read Motorcycle Man, which still my fave book hands down of KA, I got caught in the Chaos MC world and I didn't want to let go. Now I am a book away from the end and I' suffering as much as I did reading this book. The book before the end. The book that started what Chaos is now, not a gang, but a good vigilante motorcycle club.

Now this book, their main characters' predicament could be seen for a mile away. I knew that everything that happened with Black (in the past) was a rough spot in the MC history, so opening that wound a little in this book was hard for everyone. But is Keely that we are talking about here. That woman is as tough as the men. I was more concerned about Hound because he was an open wound for eighteen years and when his dreams are finally coming true, it might be a little harder than he thought it was.

I also love to see the gushy sides of every man in the series. This time Hound had a secret that made me melt inside out. He is totally a teddy bear in the inside, no matter how much blood he has spilled. He always does everything for good and I will always trust him.

Without much ado about nothing, I just recommend you to read the series and forget everything that you are thinking about MC. Just read this one and you will not like to read about no one else.

other reviews in the series

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!