Wednesday, March 8, 2017

[Review] Break My Shell, by K.A. Merikan

BREAK MY SHELL

by: K.A. Merikan
Release Date: December 7th, 2016
Read Date: March 3rd, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 207

--- He was supposed to never leave prison. And then he was in my bedroom. ---

Dayton is always on time to work, always organized, always ready to do overtime. The perfect receptionist-waiter-cleaner. Employee of the month. But Dayton has a secret side to him. A kinky, filthy side full of dark and dangerous fantasies that should never see the light of day.

He explores his taste for submission in one way only. For three years, he’s been writing letters about it to Max. Convicted to life in prison for the murder of three men and unlikely to ever be free, Max is the safest outlet for Dayton’s frustrated fantasies.

Only that he does leave prison. He finds Dayton. And he won’t settle for anything less than what he was promised in the letters. Too bad Dayton is nowhere near ready to indulge Max. Or himself for that matter.

MY RATE:



I don't know how I ended up reading this book, okay? I'm just mysteriously ended up starting it and then finishing it in like an hour and so. It was that short. Kind of fast passed too. I never regret reading something, so this is not the case, but I was looking for something different.

You know, the story was not that bad elaborated and it was kind of good structure overall. But my peeve will always be the end of the stories. She, the author, build me everything so good, but the end ended so flat. All problems got resolved in almost no pages. We never see the actual problems resolved, they just told us so.

I am no one to judge preferences, but I guess that after this book I might never read one like this. Fantasies about being raped (simulation of it) or things like that are not my kink nor my liking for reading. This book is my second one and the idea is not of my like, not a little bit. That aside, the story isn't that good, so that's why the three stars. That's everything I have to say. Bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!