Tuesday, July 2, 2019

[Double Review] Confessions #3 & #4, by: Ella Frank

Confessions #3

PRIEST

by: Ella Frank
Genre: Contemporary, MMM Romance, Adult Fiction
Published: August 14th, 2018
Read: August 18th, 2018 (first time)
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 290

 

I am complex.
My love is all-encompassing.
And when it comes to my heart, there is only one rule:
Don’t mess with what’s mine.

Until the age of seven, I was Joel Alexander Donovan, son of Jimmy.
The man who terrorized a town and made its citizens fear
the very ground he walked on. Including me,
the day I realized that ground ran red with blood.

At age eighteen, I became Priest.
A man without a past.
A man determined to right the wrongs of my father.
A man who never believed anyone could love the son of such a monster.

But then a thief stole my heart.
A sweetheart lit up my world.
And I forgot for a moment you should never turn your back on your enemy.

And thus begins a lesson to those who would seek to harm: Never underestimate what the Priest will do to protect the Princess and the Prick.

Confessions #4

THE PRINCESS, THE PRICK & THE PRIEST

Published: November 10th, 2018
Read: November 12th, 2018 (first time)
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 269

 

Everyone said our love wouldn’t work.
That it was too hard, too complicated, too messy.
Oh how I enjoy proving everyone wrong.

My men are smart, sexy, sophisticated—
and most of all, crazy about me.
The only problem is trying to explain
that to my big, opinionated Italian family.

But after all we’ve been through, we deserve a
happily ever after. And if there’s one
thing I know about my guys, they always
manage to have a few surprises up their sleeves.

my rate overall

I have to admit that I have no idea why I haven't review these two books when I'm pretty sure I have read them more than two times. I loved the whole idea of Robbie having a happily ever after with these two perfect guys called Priest and Prick.

Every book in this series focus on one person of this trio, so I was very excited to read about Priest. I knew shit was going to hit the fan in a bad way after the end of Julien. I couldn't put down the book, okay? And after that, I read it all over again like two times. If the other books were romance packed, this one had action and a whole lot of backstory from when Joel was growing up. Seeing Joel torn because his past finally caught up him and in the most horrible way he can think possible was devastating, really. But having the help of someone that was very unexpected and Robbie made everything perfect. In the end, the Priest was saved thanks to a Princess.

Now, The Princess, the Prick & the Priest is a book of the three of them coming together. No more skeletons in the closet and just making their lives fit together in the most beautiful way possible. Reading this book is like a breath of fresh air. I felt like I was actually reading a whole book of Epilogue, even though the Epilogue in this book is super sweet. I enjoy every romance, hilarious, and deep scene in this book. I ate it all and came out as happy as if someone told me that I won the lottery.

Ella Frank writes well. Good. Perfection. She is and will be an author that will be on my sights for future books just so I can read them. Beware that she loves cliffhangers, so I recommend you to read the whole series instead of just one book. I enjoyed this series and recommend it wholeheartedly.

last reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!