Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday [84]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookis in June 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Unpopular Bookish Opinions

  1. Reading must be done while listening to music. There is no way that I can concentrate enough to read without listening to any type of music in the background.
  2. Audiobooks are books, they are just for everyone, yours included.
  3. Removing and later on add the same books again to the TBR pile is not shameful. I do it all the time. I feel like not buying or reading them at some point and then, later on, I feel like I would love to.
  4. I'm sorry about this, but sometimes the movie is better than the book. I will not talk about this.
  5. If you are an author and you have a long ass series that you have no idea when you are going to finish, then let me tell you very respectful that you suck. No regrets.
  6. Books are expensive, but a mean necessity.
  7. It is not shameful to DNF a book. If is not for you, is not for you.
  8. It is not shameful to review a book you read weeks, months or years ago.
  9. Sometimes is good to read spoilers.
  10. Book Slumps are the worst, but sometimes they are a mean necessity.
Those are my opinions only, my hot takes. Sorry if you got upset. I just needed to let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!