Saturday, November 3, 2018

Staking the Shelves [36]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of this meme by visiting the official launch page here.

October 7th, 2018 to November 3rd, 2018

READ THESE PAST WEEKS:
  • Bitten by the Beast, by Alexa Riley
  • Bitten by the Virgin, by Alexa Riley
  • Twice Bitten, by Alexa Riley
  • Bitten by the King, by Alexa Riley
  • His Paradise, by Alexa Riley
  • Her Paradise, by Alexa Riley
  • Dane, by K Webster
  • The Glue, by K Webster
  • Priest, by Ella Frank [RE-READ]
  • Their Stepsister, by Alexa Riley
I want to read a bunch of books, but I haven't got time because I changed from Library Aide to Classroom Aide, so I have much less free time, but I am enjoying every single second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!