Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday [77]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookis in June 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Bookish Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In


PANEM in The Hunger Games
No, thank you. Divided by districts, ruled by an arrogant a-hole and I might be "reaped" to be in a game in where I can die? Do NOT sign me up for that shit.

Divergent
Again with the divisions... I said, no. Thank you. You cannot define me in one of those factions and I'm hell sure do not want to be factionless. I'll just not be part of this world.

Delirium
Love is a big part of what I am as a person if you remove that from me... I might as well be a robot. So, again, no.

The Maze Runner
First, I wouldn't make it into the cut into the Glade. I'm not special enough. Second, I would die basically the day after hitting the Maze. Third, I would definitely not survive the Scorch Trials or the Death Cure. This world is too much for me, so I'll pass.

Darkest Minds
I am being held against my will because I got some special power that you don't? HELL NAH. I will revolt against that, but at the same time I don't want to be followed and everything that comes with it. The powers would be good to have, but the rest? No, thanks.

The 5th Wave
Aliens? No, I'll pass.

OASIS in Ready Player One
This kind of technology is cool and all, but have you thought about the real world? It is a disaster and that is a world I don't want to live in. How fucked up the world has to be so someone wants to be connected to a machine the whole day?

Not a Drop to Drink
I will seriously die without water, so bye.

Warm Bodies
Zombies? Double no.

The Testing
You wanna go to college and get an education? Cool, you have to pass this test. You might have to kill some people though. Oh, and at the end even if you pass you might not get into a field that you actually like to study. So I'll definitely pass this world completely.

What worlds would you say "hell no" to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!