Sunday, March 2, 2014

[R] Ignite Me, by: Tahereh Mafi

Ignite Me
(Shatter Me #3)
by: Tahereh Mafi

★★★★★

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment.

But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner.

And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew - about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam - was wrong.

I'm so glad that it end, but so sad because of it. I cannot contain my happiness through this book, because every moment that passed I was happy. If you, for some reason or another, you hate or didn't like the first two books... you BETTER read this one. You can see how much a character can change for good. You will love this writing much better and even the end.

Now, now... How did Unravel Me left us? Oh yeah, Omega Point was destroyed and with it a LOT of people. The people left, less than 10, struggle to survive with their hopes on the floor and hiding. What's left?Well, Juliette must surace from her ashes and rise to conquer the Reestablishment. Destroy that old regimen and bring peace and happiness. With the help of everyone, but will they help her?

BEST BOOK EVER. I have read a lot of books and most of them are very good, but there is no denying in how perfect this book is. I do not critique anything, and I wouldn't change a thing either. I love how much Juliette grow up as a character. She is just so strong that make me very proud. Not only her character grew up, but Warner did too. We don't get that insight much of him. But we see so many good things of him that finally he won me over. I hated him, but now my hearts melts for Warner. Adam was very very off in this book. I didn't like him, not even a little in how he treat Juliette and neither how he chose to do things. Better to keep the other brother, hahaha. Warner was just butter to my bread. I love him so much. And talking about loving characters... Kenji. Oh My God! I cannot express of how much I love Kenji. He is the best character in the whole series, from the beginning to the end. I got no words, just love.

You should really read this book, no matter if you hated the others. This one will not disappoint you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!