Saturday, January 13, 2018

Bout of Books 21 [Day 6]


Bout of Books is here! It has passed a whole year since I did this read-a-thon, but I'm glad I can do it now. I hope it will go as good as I want. I don't have a tbr list for this read-a-thon, but I hope to knock down some big books on my bookshelf.

READ ON DAY ONE:

  

Norse Mythology, by: Jim Ollhoff
32 / 32 pages

Favorite Norse Myths, by: Mary Pope Osborne
87 / 87 pages

The Hammer of Thor
, by: Rick Riordan
30 / 471 pages

Here's the deal with the Norse mythology books: I'm reading Magnus Chase series, I needed a little bit more of info before I actually dig in for the second book, so voilá.

READ ON DAY TWO:


The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
147 / 471 pages

READ ON DAY THREE:

 

The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
198 / 471 pages

We Can Be Mended, by Veronica Roth
33 / 33 pages

READ ON DAY FOUR:


The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
315 / 471 pages

READ ON DAY FIVE:

 

The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
471 / 471 pages

Rebound, by: Remi Ryan
192 / 192 pages

READ ON DAY SIX:

 

The Ship of the Dead, by: Rick Riordan
423 / 423 pages

Starflight, by: Melissa Landers
121 / 362 pages

CURRENTLY READING:


Starflight, by: Melissa Landers
121 / 362 pages

STATS:

Books Finished: 5
Currently Reading: 1
Pages Read: 1,247

TODAY'S CHALLENGE:

Book Spine Poetry!

Stack books so that the book titles make a sentence or a short poem. Funny, serious; anything's good! Take a photo and post it on your blog or tweet it with hashtag #bookspinepoetry #BoutofBooks


To All The Boys I've Loved Before:
The Regional Office Is Under Attack!
Wonder Woman is Underwater with The Hammer of Thor,
Heartless Turtles All The Way Down.
Trust Me, I'm Lying,
Eleanor & Park

I think that's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!