Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday [60]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Books I Want My Future Kids To Read

This list might have books that I have not read, but I'm really looking forward to having kids and reading with them all these books still. AND there's no order.

   

Harry Potter series, by JK Rowling
Percy Jackson series, by Rick Riordan
A Series of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket

 

The Mortal Instruments series, by Cassandra Clare
The Lunar Chronicles series, by Marissa Meyer

   

Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
Chaos Walking series, by Patrick Ness
The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern

 

Penryn & the End of Days series, by Susan Ee
Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series, by Louise Rennison

Any rec for me? What's your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!