Friday, November 10, 2017

The Friday 56 [10]

hosted by Freda's Voice
#ThankGodItsFriday! Friday, definitely, is my favorite word that starts with F. And if it's Friday that means this post has to be up. The rules are simple: grab a book, any book; turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (if you have to improvise, that's ok.); find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it); post it; and add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. It's that simple! My teaser this Friday is from:
A Series of Unfortunate Events

THE VILE VILLAGE

by: Lemony Snicket
Status: Currently Reading

"Why does the Council have so many rules?" Violet asked.
"Why does anyone have a lot of rules?" Hector said with a shrug. "So they can boss people around, I guess..."

These poor orphans, for reals, need a little bit of hope. I'm just reading this series just so I can know the end. I need to know how they are going to end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!