Thursday, July 5, 2018

[Series Review] The Nocte Trilogy, by: Courtney Cole

THE NOCTE TRILOGY

by: Courtney Cole

  

NOCTE, VERUM & LUX
Genre: Mystery, Dark, Romance, New Adult
Format: Kindle Edition
Total of Pages: 916

 

my overall rate


I am mindblown. I have no other description of what I felt after reading these books, so I’ll stick it to mindblown. If you want to feel like I am, read these books if not, you are better off. Believe me. I seriously think I shouldn’t have read these, but I did and I cannot turn back the clock.

The blurbs of these books are very vague, so if you start the book you are thrown into an unknown story. The story keeps saying “go back to the beginning”, but I seriously do not know where is that. What can I actually tell you? The main character is Calla Elizabeth Price. And something is wrong, she knows it, we know it, but we (as in us and her) don’t know what IT IS. Reality is overrated and history always repeat itself.

I had a hard time trying to follow the actual story. The end is inconclusive because it does not end, it just goes back to the beginning. I have to admit that everything was beautifully written, but it is not my cup of tea (pun intended). I was way better off without reading this book. Now my mind is a little screwed up. I need to forget these as soon as possible.

If you don’t like my rambling of these books I suggest, you don’t read them either. What is up, is actually down, and what is down, is actually right… and so on. Nothing makes sense and the end of the story is up to you, which is a nightmare, for me, to end a story like that. Whatever, the thing is that I rated it as low as I did because I did not like everything came up to be. Otherwise, the books would be five stars because everything was very well thought. Up to you, really, if you wanna read them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!