Saturday, March 21, 2015

[R] Real, by: Katy Evans

Real
(Real #1)
by: Katy Evans

★★★★★

A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.
I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.
If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?
my thoughts


Oh, man! I don't know what I was waiting for to read this book. There is seriously something wrong with me and not taking advices. Everyone said it was this good, but somehow I did not listen. Now that I finish it (and already read the second and third book), I know how wrong I was in not reading them. Its soooo good!
“You tie me up in knots. I want to play you a thousand different songs so you can get a clue of what... I feel inside me...”
I'm swooning all over the place. Remy is worth it! That's our man in this book. He's a fighter, he's an alpha that just found his mate and so so sweet that will melt you. Out girl is Brooke. She lost a dream, but fate gave her a star, Remy. After losing so much in her career, Brooke is ready for an adventure and when she is found kissing an underground fighter that just hop down for her... she cannot say no. Hell, I wouldn't say no either. But Remy has secrets that can make her run away to the other way of him. He needs to think straight, but being around him triggers him... for good and bad.
“I'm so fucking in love with you I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.”
I don't know what to do with myself anymore, Remy. After reading this book, I don't know if I can move on. But I did, because I read the next one and the other one. This book right here is confusion everywhere, but I liked all the sex, the romantic songs and HIM. With just only him, this book is five stars, but with the other things, this book had ALL the stars.
“I don't want to be yours. I want to be your fucking REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!