Friday, October 19, 2018

The Friday 56 [12]

hosted by Freda's Voice
#ThankGodItsFriday! Friday, definitely, is my favorite word that starts with F. And if it's Friday that means this post has to be up. The rules are simple: grab a book, any book; turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (if you have to improvise, that's ok.); find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it); post it; and add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. It's that simple! My teaser this Friday is from:
The Iluminae Files

OBSIDIO

by: Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Status: Currently Reading

“Kady Grant,” supplies Grant Jr. “Child prodigy and occasional criminal.”
“And she’s not a kid, Ben,” Grant Sr. says quietly. You get the impression right off the bat he’s had it up to here with this guy at Heimdall staff meetings. “She’s my daughter.”
“She is also,” Syra Boll adds, “my current systems chief.”
“Is she even old enough to drive?” Garver scoffs.
“I ran down six BeiTech goons in a truck once, if that counts?”

I seriously need to finish this book. I feel like I have been reading this book since forever, so there's that because I kind of had. Is good, but nowadays I barely have sit to actually SIT DOWN and read.

You have a Friday 56 for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!