Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [45]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Villains That Deserve An Award

*not in any order*

Sebastian Morgenstern or Jonathan or whatever you wanna call it.
From the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.
Status: Deceased
Sebastian was one of those characters that you really, really hate, but then you simply love at the end because it made such a good job as a villain. I never exactly saw redemption for him, until the end where we see what was inside of him. I was very sad to see him die, but he was definitely the bad guy and a lot of people died because he killed them.

Queen Levana
From the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Status: Deceased
I couldn't be more happy than seeing this bitch die, for real. She made everyone's life miserable just because she wanted to. She was so so bad, because once upon a time her older sister did something awful to her and she wanted revenge in anyone on front of her.

Lord Voldemort or Tom Marvolo Riddle
From Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
Status: Deceased
I am not a fan of the books, not yet, but damn he was bad. You know that "mort" means death, right? That's how fucked up this guy was. He was pure evil inside, just for the fun of it (power). Thanks, Harry, for killing him.

President Snow
From the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Status: Uncertain
Katniss didn't kill him, because Coin was certainly worst. But still a good villain! He was just so greedy to have the fear of them all.

Darkling
From the Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo
Status: Deceased
Leigh writes so good! I loved the whole series, but the Darkling was her best. He is so bad that I was even tempted to his charms (I really would have fell in his charms if I was Alina). Bad haven't been so sexy as this villain before!

Tiberias Calore VII or you know Cal
From the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard
Status: Alive, for now
I have not read the other books, but in the Red Queen this boy was the devil's son, for real. He had us all convinced of something and them BOOM stab in the back.

Ophiuchus
From the Zodiac series by Romina Russell
Status: Alive (kind of immortal, but I have faith that he will die at the end)
I was so so mad after the end of the book Zodiac. It made me hate him so so much. I just want him dead, no matter what. Haven't read the second book, so dunno what happened with him after.

Devil
From a lot of series
Status: HE'S FREAKING IMMORTAL
I meant, you know, our little friend Satan or Lucifer or whatever you wanna call him. His all the characters nightmares. He hates humanity, for God's sake!

Government/System
From EVERY dystopian book/series
Status: Destroyed
Why is that the government has something to do in almost every dystopian book/series? I mean, are we, humans, so fucked up to created a system to kill ourselves at the end? The answer is always yes.

Time
From A LOT of contemporary novels
Status: Getting Older (got my joke?)
Basically in contemporary novels the same characters screw their chance of happiness by themselves, but time can be two things: your biggest enemy or your best ally. For what I have seen, time is a backstabbing bitch that doesn't know how to just die. Just read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.

What's your villain theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!