HIATUS

I have to say that due to some changes in my life recently, I might not post for a long while. I have not read in some time and adulting life is catching up with me now that I graduated. I promise that soon I will find a pace and start to blog again. For now, everything that is being posted was scheduled from a long time ago. See ya!

UPDATE: I'm really trying to find a better pace. I am reading more than before, but I need to find time to actually review and post more. I think you might see more posts, at random, that have not been scheduled from way before. Anyways, enjoy, and I'll be back soon, hopefully.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Dress Up That Cover [15] ~ Moth to a Flame

Dress Up That Cover is a feature made by Kim [Divergent Gryffindor] where you create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books can be ones that you haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.

MOTH TO A FLAME, by CAMBRIA HEBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!