Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dress Up That Cover [4] ~ Cinder

Dress Up That Cover is a feature made by Kim [Divergent Gryffindor] where you create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books can be ones that you haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1), by Marisa Meyer
Well, I went very casual. I really made a combination between some things Cinder would use and what Scarlet would use too (the french flag is there because of her). I love all the covers of the Lunar Chronicles and this outfit can be match with any of them. Plus, I love it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!