Friday, February 20, 2015

Dress Up That Cover [3] ~ The Chaos of Stars

Dress Up That Cover is a feature made by Kim [Divergent Gryffindor] where you create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books can be ones that you haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.

I'm trying to become a badass in dresing covers, but its kind of tough, guys. The first cover I dress up was one that I read (an okay read), my second one was for a book that I haven't read and now, I choose a book that I read and love it a lot. So, The Chaos of Stars (by Kiersten White) is simply one of my many favorites. I chose something formal, but chick and simple (that's why the cover for iPhone. I try to find a dress with many stars in it, but no luck. So I made the dress a dark blue night sky and the accesories gold. I like the end result.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I have nominated you for the Versatile Award.

    The rules: http://diariesofabooklover.blogspot.com/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!