Friday, February 6, 2015

Dress Up That Cover [2] ~ Letting Go

Dress Up That Cover is a feature made by Kim [Divergent Gryffindor] where you create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books can be ones that you haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.
 YESS! My second post of Dress Up That Cover and it actually looks better than the last. I'm getting good at Polyvore, so thank God. I wanted to dress up a cover from a book I haven't read, but want to, so here it is. Letting Go, by Maya Banks, from her Surrender trilogy. I actually put my own signature in this one, because its very simple as you see, just like me. This is something I would wear to the movies or a restaurant, very simple, but classy. Just throw an oversized shirt with a tight skirt and some vans and BAM! That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!