Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dress Up That Cover [1] - Kiss Kill Vanish

Dress Up That Cover is a feature made by Kim [Divergent Gryffindor] where you create an outfit based merely on the cover, not the story nor what the characters would wear. Colors of the outfit will all be taken from the cover design, so the books can be ones that you haven't read yet. All sets will be created via Polyvore.

Kiss Kill Vanish, by: Jessica Martinez

This my very very first post of Dress Up That Cover! I'm not that great in Polyvore, but I'm trying to get better. For this book, that I already read this year, I created a black outfit (like in the cover), but different. The girl in the background is only wearing black and its outfit doesn't look much at all, so I made mine up. I use a dress with some pants and boots, all black. BUT I did put some color touches to resemble the title of the book, like the yellow watch, the neon green glasses, the red hair bow, the blue pendant and the slighty touches of color in the boots. Thinking about it now, this outfit could be used by the character, haha. Other thing, if you would like to make this feature too, go ahead. Kim loved the idea of me doing it, but if you do it link your post back to her. Thanks and hoping to see some outfits of yours!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing for your first try! I'm sure you'll get a hang of it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!